Join us and learn playful, practical and progressive methods to move both effectively and creatively in some of our favourite evolutionary and playful human movement capacities. Remember what moves you.
You will experience:
- Arboreal Movement - learn how to flow in trees via the different forms of arboreal locomotion and tree climbing
- Flow - learn to flow in context on the ground and over various obstacles, whether grass, bark or leafy terrain,
- Ground interaction - ground flow and break falling, rebuild your relationship, confidence and vocabulary moving on and getting to and from the ground.
- Partner interaction - rapport/connection building games, with roughhousing / rough & tumble play and contact improvisation. Nothing is more complex than another human being
- Mobility development tools - joint health and longevity, building flexibility with strength and control. Building terminology and beginning the integration of more complex patterns and sequences
- Strength training from multiple influences. Gymnastics strength basics and progressions for gymnastic rings. Gain strength building tools and their application to natural movement.
- Ground-based Archetypal Resting Postures - sitting, kneeling and squatting. Including transitioning between positions and methods to get on and off the ground.
- Crawling - From basic contralateral crawling and practical variations to more complex integrated sequences
- Hanging - for shoulder diagnostics/health, scapula strength/control and progressions into a climbing context
One day one we will be inside at a great facility ( location coming soon )
- Please bring clothes you can move in, a packed lunch, water and a note pad.
Day two we will move outside at the amazing group of beech trees around Springforbivej 3A
- Please dress accordingly to the weather, layers and clothes you don't mind getting dirty and roughed up - we will spend time in trees and on the ground. Bring a packed lunch, water and a note pad.
We are looking forward moving with you.