Retreat to the wild, open your senses and reconnect with your instincts. Welcome deep rest and reset your natural cycle with the bright sunlight and the quiet dark of night. Explore your physical and creative capabilities, through play, roughhousing and tree climbing, and learn how to move with power and softness through the surroundings of nature.
Join the tribe in our forest at the beautiful North Djursland for 2,5 days of movement, play, rest, meditation and amazing food.
- 3 nights - arrive on the 10th between 12-1pm. We say our farewell on the 13th at 2pm.
- 3 movement sessions a day exploring with natural movement, parkour, roughhousing, soft acrobatics, partner work, active mobility, treeclimbing, barefoot running, dance, log lifting and play.
- 3 meals a day - Organic and lost of plants. A few meals will include eggs and fish, there will also be served at meaty stew.
- We have a secret chef, but we'll help with chopping and cleaning.
- No phones, no wi-fi, no clocks - a digital detox to reboot your circadian rhythm.
- Breath work, mindful walks and meditation.
- Land art and sculpture workshops.
- Lectures on movement, sleep and play.
- and much more...
We have a pavilion with a kitchen on location for cooking and for lectures. There are toilets in the forest where we stay, and we will build a simple shower together.
Your host Benjamin Buus will keep the red thread through the retreat and we will work with breakers, tree climbing, mobility and strength training as well as creativity. How do we train in nature, with nature?
Benjamin has practiced and taught natural movement since 2013, working with kids, adults and elderly people at retreats and festivals in Denmark and Europe. He holds a masters degree in interaction design in “Diet, movement and learning” and teaches an approach to movement training focusing on integrating movement in our everyday lives and our homes. Benjamin is passionate about teaching and have made it his mission is to inspire people to play and move more, together and on their own.
12 SPOTS AVAILABLE
PRICE: 444 EUR / 3300 DKK
- Tent and a sleeping bag. Whatever you need to rest and sleep comfortably.
- Shoes for movement and training. Thin flat soles. We recommend Vivobarefoot, Feiyue or Evo.
- Short and long training pants that allow the body to breathe and move (and at the same time can withstand being dirty and staying in the woods).
- Enough t-shirts to keep you dry and fresh to switch between the different workouts
- Water bottle.
- Raincoat / windbreaker, warm clothes for the nights.
- Lots of courage to accept new bodily and mental challenges in a safe community.
Im looking forward to welcoming you the tribe!